Terms & Conditions
Copyright for all content on inbox.news remains the property of livecrowd.tv (part of the Mezze Media Group – ABN: 17 132 339 256. 55 Miller Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009).
A license is granted to subscribers to use this content according to the following guidelines:
Content must not be used for;
- Political party advertising or election campaigning
- Satire or ridicule
- Commercial sponsorship or commercial advertising
Whilst every care is always taken and multiple redundancies are within our systems/platform, inbox.news is not liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the material or from delay or interruptions to the service.
Membership and Eligibility
You will need to register an account with us to become a inbox.news subscriber. To register you must:
- provide registration information
- agree your use of the inbox.news platform will be in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws
By registering an account with us, you warrant that:
- the registration information you have given is complete and accurate and will be kept updated; and
- your use of the inbox.news platform does not violate these Terms and Conditions or breach any applicable laws
You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activities that take place under your username and for keeping your password secure. If you become aware of any actual, threatened or suspected unauthorised use of your username or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately.
Rules Relating to Member Conduct
When you use the inbox.news platform content you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which can be posted online) and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
The copyright in all material contained on, in or available through the inbox.news platform including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material is owned by – or licensed to – inbox.news All rights are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on or in the inbox.news platform are owned by inbox.news. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of inbox.news.
You agree that when using the inbox.news platform content you will comply with all applicable laws and these Terms and you acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions which occur under your username.
In particular – but without limitation – you agree not to:
Upload, post or otherwise display inbox.news platform content in a manner:
- that is, or promotes, behaviour which violates the rights of a third party;
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, offensive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content;
- that contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or the website service or any server or networks connected to the website or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar;
- in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the pollies.com.au platform ;
- that comprises an advertisement;
- that is false, misleading, unnecessary or repetitive including any content that is inaccurate
- Accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the website or the website service (including posting blogs or bulletins or sending messages to other users of the website with a commercial purpose).
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person’s use of the inbox.news platform or the website service.
- Use the inbox.news platform or the website service in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms or any applicable laws in force from time to time or in a manner that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access.
- Use or solicit any other account holder’s personal data for any purpose
- Use the website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the inbox.news platform
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the inbox.news platform or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the website.
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the inbox.news platform or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of the website or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising the website, unless permitted by law.
- Use the username or password of any other account holder of the website or disclose your password to any other person.
You agree in the interests of free speech not to, bring any action for defamation against the inbox.news platform
You agree to indemnify inbox.news in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the inbox.news platform, and under your username other than in accordance with these Terms or applicable laws.